I saw this posted on tumblr and was gonna reblog it…but all the ppl who posted it were kind of mommy blogs…don’t think they’d like to be linked to a porn blog :o) Anyway…
So how does it work exactly??? Well for 52 weeks you save the same amount of money for which week you are on. For instance week one you save $1, week two you save $2, and so on. By the end of your 52 weeks you will have saved $1,378.00. It may not seem like a whole lot, but it is when you are not taking that much each week from your paycheck and just putting it in a jar and allowing it to add up.
Far cry from what I usually post…but I just thought this was a good idea.
well well well maybe i will be able to go to River Falls after all
Great way to save your money if you don’t know how to!
I’m determined to do this in addition to my other savings.
If you’re a student like me, I’m guess you’re either in the midst of finals or have some coming up soon! We all need some good studying music, so here’s a list of Studio Ghibli playlists filled with the best Ghibli has to offer! I hope this helps you stay focused, and happy studying!
- Studio Ghibli mix by sakana-ya (8tracks)
- Studio Ghibli mix by isoldestewart (8tracks)
- Joe Hisaishi mix by neverafall (8tracks)
- Eyes Unclouded by Hate by inkyfingers (8tracks)
- Wake Up with Studio Ghibli by bippityboppitywho (8tracks)
- Studio Ghibli Collection (youtube) (collection of ghibli playlists, mostly piano)
- Joe Hisaishi in Budokan - Studio Ghibli 25 Years Concert (youtube)
- Studio Ghibli Music Box Songs (youtube)
- The Studio Ghibli Collection (spotify)
- Somewhere by matchacakes (8tracks)
I probably had my favorite interaction ever with Flynn Rider today. He was just super sweet and funny. He was just chilling by himself out in Fantasy Faire so I went to see him.
I asked him about where Rapunzel was, he answered that she was out and about and that he should look for her. He then asked me where my prince was. I say oh, I don’t have one. AND THEN HIS FREAKING RESPONSE (and hand on the shoulder in the picture)
Well be patient. He is out there somewhere. Us guys sometimes have to get ourselves together before we find our princesses.
He also said to me, I really like your hair! Is it always this cute or just when you are meeting handsome men?
He has a thing for brunettes y’know…
forgetting hot beverages and remembering them when they are cold beverages is a cruel reminder of the passage of time and how it can appear like nothing has changed but it has
but it has
oh my god thank u for this post i just remembered my tea
Asked by Anonymous
Geek Engagement Ring Boxes
- Golden Snitch (Harry Potter)
- Carl’s House (Up)
- Harry Potter Book
- TARDIS (Doctor Who)
- Toy Story 2
- Super Mario
- Poke Ball (Pokemon)
- Companion Cube (Portal 2)